Antworten
Rohnny
Jungpflanze
Jungpflanze

ETM 2013

Beitrag von Rohnny »

Well hi guys

the season started several weeks ago.

I planted the 1789Wallace and my own 1168Clerinx in my greenhouse last weekend and they are all doing fine till now. First leaf had some sunburn when it was small so they look kind of funny. I underestimated the weather and didn't protect them from the intense sun we have in spring . But life goes on and so did my plants. The second leaf is growing fine and pretty fast so my plants didn't have a fall back.

I also started 2 ; 1159Richards plants and one is going in for the 150sqft competiton ( small competiton between morning chat guys on BigPumpkins.com)

the other one is going in for competition.

At the beginning of they year I intended to plant alot of pumpkins and did have all the seeds. But after thinking hard and especially long I decided to only grow 3 plants because I don't have that much time at the moment. The other top seeds I have will have to wait til next year.

so far the pumpkins story

I'm still intending to grow some big tomatoes this year again. I haven't started any yet but they will go in today. The reason for this late start is because I don't have any earlie weight -offs to officially weight them.

pictures will follow soon

take care and grow them Big

Sandbagging is my speciality
Antworten

Zurück zu „Riesenkürbisse 2013“